Who is Barnard and Associates?
Monica Barnard, owner of Barnard & Associates, Retirement Plan Specialists, LLC, has over 25 years experience in retirement plan administration and consulting. She has created an established, relationship-based organization by putting her clients’ interests and needs first.
She was the first person in the Pensacola area to become:
Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA) with IRS
Accredited Pension Administrator (APA) designation
Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) designation
Barnard & Associates Retirement Plan Services LLC provides administrative services for 401k, Pension and Profit Sharing Plans, focusing on small businesses. Established in 1994, we have decades of comprehensive knowledge and experience.
Monica Barnard Member Associations:
- National Institute of Pension Administrators
- Greater Pensacola Chamber
- Greater Pensacola Society of Human Resource Managers,
- Baldwin County Society of Human Resource Managers
- Monica is a mentor at Take Stock in Children
- Charter Member of the Pensacola Business Women in Action
Pensacola Charter Chapter ABWA Woman of the Year 2011
Bachelors in Mathematics from the University of West Florida
Seven years experience teaching Math and Computer Science in public and private schools.
We also use green technology to reduce the use of excess paper.